Day 1 - Cochin - Munnar
- Pick up from Cochin Airport/Railway station proceed to Munnar.
- Kerala is blessed with amazing beauty of nature and it can be seen and you will enjoy all throughout your journey.
- On the way visit the water falls of Valara and Cheeyappara.
- Overnight Stay at the Resort.
Day 2 - Munnar
- Local sight seeing, Visit to Mattupetty Dam, Tea Plantation
- You are now to experience the beauty of the green paradise on your Munnar vacations, tea gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometers, Pollution free environment, Photogenic view on whereevr you go with a sweet & romantic climate
- Sightseeing Munnar - visit Rajamalai to see the Nilgiri Tahrs,Mattupetty where boating facility is available.
- The Echo-point , Kundala lake for boating in Shikara type of boats.
- Top Station - The border
Day 3 - Munnar-Thekkady
- After breakfast drive from Munnar to Thekkady. Check in at the hotel/resort.
- Afternoon sightseeing in surrounding places of Thekkady.
- Visit spice market and boat cruise at Periyar lake, You can go for Bamboo rafting if needed(Cost out of package), It will be an adventurous and funny ride.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 - Thekkady-Alleppey
- After breakfast drive from Thekkady to Alleppey.
- On arrival at Alleppey board the house boat.
- Cruise through the backwaters and inland waterways of Alleppey. You can enjoy entire backwater, Paddy fields with mouth watering Fish vareity dishes.
- Overnight on board the house boat anchored in the middle of the backwaters.
Day 5 - Alleppey-Cochin
- On 5th day after Break fast check out from the Houseboat
- Transfer to Airport/Railway Station.